Friday, June 30, 2017

Round-up BBB June edition: Ka'ak

Despite the summer heat,( which is completely gone now. As I am writing this it is pouring!) we had fun baking this bread and found there was only one Buddy baking! I waited an extra day but alas, not other takers for our Buddy Badge.


The first and (only) to mail me with results was Gilead, who not only made a vegan version but also baked the Ka'ak in this interesting oven (see below). Now I want one too! I really think I need such an oven in my life!

Imagine the kind of pizza's and flatbreads you will make....








Well done Gilead! Thank you for baking with us, you're a real trooper!


3 comments:

  1. O yes Karen I see what you mean... that oven is great!! Love the breads Gilead made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Gilead! And how cool is that oven? (I want one!)

    Once again, what a terrific choice of bread for us to bake this month, Karen. Many thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful breads Gilead! Out of a fabulous oven...and yes I'd love one of those as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me.